Award show Feb 18th 2017 Genova Aquarium, Genova, Liguria, Italy.
The International Prize Cristoforo Colombo is conferred to artists, sculptors, painters and photographers who thanks to their abilities give life to great artworks. Talented artists will be awarded with an important prize for their notible artistically careers.
- Awarded artist: Lisbet Lark, Denmark.
- Artwork: "Fireplace1,- Anaphylactic Shock."
- Media: Spray paint art on masonite, own developed techniques. + Own handcrafted furniture wood frame.
- Meassure: 65,5 cm x 85,5 cm, all inclusive.
Award artwork show on 5m x 9m widescreen took place in the auditorium of The Aquarium of Genova, Liguria, Italy.
Artbook publication "Current Masters, Vol2" USA.
Selected artist: Lisbet Lark, Denmark. Portraited in juried artbook from publication house: World Wide Art, USA, dued to her artistically development from abstract to naturalistic. (Cover artwork is not hers). Link to online artbook webshop at publishing house: http://www.teetelli.com/books/current-masters-vol-2-select-modern-art
3 early abstract paintings included in the artbook publication.
3 naturalistic Illustrations.
Miniature art exhibition: "Med Lup og Blyant". Tivoli Copenhagen. week 42-44 2017
- Miniature Art exhibition: "Med Lup og Blyant" ("With magnifying glass and pencil")
- Place: Tivoli Copenhagen.
- Period: Week 42- 44 2017.
- Nearest hotel: Hotel Nimb, Tivoli.
- Miniature artworks, miniature designs and miniature decorations by Lisbet Lark.
- Lisbet Lark has started creating her miniature exhibition by building up a new workshop dued to the fact that we have too lees space on gallerioctopusart.dk for the exhibition. Therefore, you will find her building up of this exhibition on a seperate new web-site for her miniature workshop, where she during summer 2017 will be creating this very unique exhibition:
- If everything goes as expected her private miniature workshop "Miniatureværkstedet" will be a part of this exhibition.
- You can follow her work creating this show in her miniature workshop on FACEBOOK-page: "Miniatureværkstedet, - miniatures by Lark" by giving it a "like" and afterwards push "Follow." Lisbet Lark herself is the administrator of that FB-page. Update languages: Danish and English.
- Expected time of exhibition: week 42, 42 and 44 2017
- Exhibiton place: City center of Copenhagen.
- No online sale this time, artworks will only be sold on location.
Exhibition The Woven Heart Art Museum. Julehjertemuseet, Oct 29th- Dec. 18th 2016. www.julehjertemuseet.dk
Exhibition is finished.
Kunstner /Artist: Lisbet Lærke / Lisbet Lark.
Art Media: Julehjertekunst / Woven Heart Art. Media: Unique paper art invention by Lisbet Lark. Also her furniture craft will be on show.
Åbningstider: /Open hours: http://www.julehjertemuseet.dk/142349701
Link til dansk anmeldelse af udstillingen: http://www.kultunaut.dk/perl/arrmore/type-nynaut?ArrNr=10663984
English languaged culture guide review of the exhibition: http://www.kultunaut.dk/perl/arrmore/type-nynaut/UK?ArrNr=10663984
Museum exhibitions in 2015-2016:
Artist: Lisbet Lark. Artwork: Optically Illusion: " Casa Utopica1," 30cm x 40cm. Place of origin: Frederiksberg, Denmark. Media: Digital painting / Photo Artwork. Exhibition period: May 4rd- May 18th 2016. Exhibition Type: Selected international artists. Exhibition Name: "Art- and Science Award 2016".
Exhibition Place: Museo D´Arte E Scienza, Bonacossa Palace, Milano, Italy.
Lisbet Lark got "The Art and Science Award Milano, 2016."
Artist: Lisbet Lark Miniature artworks: 3 pcs, Recycling At Town Specialists 1, 2 and 3. Place of Origin: Copenhagen, DK. Media: Illustration line 2, Abandoned Line, black ink on blue cardboard. Theme of exhibition "Garbage handling in Europe." Exhibition period: April 28th - Sept 5th 2016. Artworks are in permanent collection of the museum.
Dued to illness May 12th 2016, Lisbet Lark in abcentia received a 1st price award for her artistically development from abstract to naturalistic.
Art museum Kunsthal Charlottenborg (Palace), Copenhagen
Artist: Lisbet Lark.
Theme: Skirmish artwork. 12, 5 cm x 29,5 cm
Exhibition period: Oct 14th- Jan 15th 2016.
MUSEUM EXHIBITION FINISHED.
◦Artist: Lisbet Lark, DK.
Media: Ink on Paper. (Ancient history Black illustration Line)
Please, hit the underlined headline in order to watch and read more about the 2 artworks from exhibition.
MUSEUM EXHIBITION FINISHED.
•Artist: Lisbet Lark
•Media: 2 Miniature artworks, Crayons and ink on cardboard /(Close-up colored illustration line).
•Exhibition period: Oct 2015.
Please hit the underlined in order to read more about the artworks.
Artwork: Miniature artwork "Panico Pompei1", Crayons and ink on watercoloor (Old ancient historu illustration).
Artist: Lisbet Lark.
1.Oct 2015: Museo Pallazio di Fusco Pompeii, Italy.
2.Dec 2015 – May 2016. Real Polverificio Borbonico - Centro per le Arti e la Cultura Via Pasquale Vitiello 106, Scafati, Italy.
Juried exhibition: "Un Seul Grain de Riz", Paris, Dec 19th 2015- Jan 9th 2016
Exhibition finished / udstillingen er slut.
Artist: Lisbet Lark, DK
- Artworks: "Lotus Genie" and "Eternal Life." Media: Crayons and ink on paper. Miniature artwork. French paper size F1. 15cm x 22cm. First specimens of artworks in Lisbet Lark´s "Orientally colored illustration line". (Illustration Line 3). Miniature artworks created by use of magnifying glass. Please, watch the selected artworks here: http://www.gallerioctopusart.dk/37312915 Place of Origin: Olbia, Sardinia, Italy. Artworks are started during museum exhibition trip to Olbia, Sardinia in June 2015.
- Exhibition Place: Gallerie Metaoïa, 56 Rue Quincampoix- 75004, Paris, France.
London Art Biennale 2015. Jan 20.- 25th 2015 In Chelsea Old Town hall, London
Juried exhibition finished.
Artist: Lisbet Lark.
- Artwork 1) "Nude in the 21st Century1" (2014) Media: Acryllic on canvas.
- Meassure:45cm x 55 cm incl. antique frame. (LL´s very first trial of painting a naked person).
- Artwork 2) "Sherlock Holmes Portrait,"(2010), Media; Woven Heart Art (Julehjerte kunst) (6 woven paper strips). Meassure: 11cm x 11,5cm. Showcase: Antique English Chelsea gun- showcase restored by hand by Lisbet Lark herself. Artwork and showcase belongs to the Woven Heart Art Museum, Julehjertemuseet:
2 international juried exhibitions in 2013:
-Sofia Paper Art Biennale 2013, "Nordic Paper Art exhibition", Bulgaria. May 2013.
-"The Art and Soul of Paper" in Norwich, GB. March - April 2013
Both exhibitions are finished.
- Artist: Lisbet Lark, DK.
- Artwork: "Magic Carpet",
- Media: 1D/2D/3D Japanese WASHI paper Installation.
- Meassure: H: 214 cm x W: 90c,x D21cm.
The London Art Biennale 2013, Chelsea Old Town hall, London:
Tidligere udstillinger af Lisbet Lærke: / Earlier Lisbet Lark exhibitions:
Censurerede udstillinger: / Juried exhibitions: Censur. udst/juried
Permanente udstillinger: / permanent exhibtion: Permanent exhibition
Rejsende udstillinger / Travelling exhibitions: http://www.gallerioctopusart.dk/37312924
Museumsudstillinger / museums exhibitions: http://www.gallerioctopusart.dk/37312898
Andre udstillinger i ind- og udland: / Other exhibitions inside and outside Denmark: Other exhibitions